The popular grant funding programme, Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria is back with a bang.
Do you have an existing business that is innovative enough to get funded or an outstanding startup idea that can scale very fast into a sustainable business? Then, Youwin may just be for you.
Youwin Funding Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for this grant, you must be;
- You must be between 18 to 40 years old.
- You must attend all training and meeting activities
- You must have post-secondary school education
- Your business must be located in Nigeria
- You must not be employed in the Civil Service
Youwin Funding Process
- Registration/Application & Selection: 55,000 successful applicants will be shortlisted for the Youwin online training programme after completing the online business application.
- Online Training (Accelerator Phase I): Training will entail various aspects of entrepreneurship and business such as modules in business planning (access to finance, access to markets, competitiveness, business strategy, and mind- set change).
- Masterclass Training (Accelerator Phase II): 5,000 online training participants will receive tailored (industry specific) Masterclass face to face training in various clusters spread across the country. The industry focus for this masterclass includes;
- Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
- Manufacturing & Retail
- Certification: All participants will receive certification on completion of the training and will be required to submit a Business Plan for areas where their businesses require improvement.
- Business Development Support: Successfully funded startup or existing businesses receive 1 year business development support. This phase includes connecting businesses with more investors to grow their businesses.
To apply visit: https://www.youwinconnect.org.ng/
Application Deadline: 30th August 2017